The individual has to have a focus on Drive Technology.
In order to strengthen our hardware group in the field of electrical engineering of theleading company we are representing, a full-time position with the following tasks is announced:
Your main tasks
- Design and planning of all electrical equipment for cableways and material handling systems (safety-related controls, electric drives, energy supply, etc.)
- CAD design and BOM creation
- Commissioning and inspection of the plants in Germany and abroad incl. Training of the operating staff
- Acceptance of installations in the presence of independent experts
- customer training
- Focus on electric drive technology
- Frequency converter with synchronous and asynchronous motors
- Electrical design and further development of drive systems
- Drive control and parameterization
- Cooperation with system supplier
- HTL / FH / Uni specialization electrical engineering / electronics or comparable education
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the field of electr. drive technology
- Good English knowledge
- Commitment, sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Readiness for worldwide travel activities
- Bars of emergency services
- Good training
- Excellent working atmosphere and flexible working hours
- A varied and interesting area of responsibility
- Self-responsible work in a professional team
- Fair pay and our Doppelmayr corporate culture
Please get in contact with Jordan on 0161 227 4911.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.