Location: Baltimore, Washington D.C, Virginia, Maryland, Philadelphia
Start Date: ASAP
Our client is a market-leading self-performing contractor with a track record of building complex projects in the Infrastructure, Power, Commercial Building and Manufacturing industries.
With operations in every U.S State, they employ over 5,000 people and are ranked inside the top 100 contractors by revenue in the country.
They employ a wide variety of skilled engineers at every level of the project life-cycle with expertise in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering.
- Engineering degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience.
- Minimum of five years' construction management and/or craft supervision experience.
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods), craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations, engineering, cost control schedules and safety required.
- Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and implement detailed solutions to complex technical problems.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Supervise construction - design, budget and schedule
- Supervise craft employees and other contractors
- Interface with client representatives and Project Management team
- Monitor quality specifications, material levels, project violations, implement corrective actions
- Safety management - ensure compliance
Note: This client has a wide array of projects throughout the region including D.C, Virginia, Maryland and Philadelphia. Candidates should indicate their preference and be willing to travel for work on a regular basis. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits and compensation structure.
Applications for this role will close within a few weeks so please apply or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSuperintendent, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Senior Superintendent, Bridges, Roads, Highways, Tunnels, Cables, Engineering, Construction, Baltimore, D.C, Virginia
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.