We are looking for an experienced Scheduler (Primavera P6) to assist in the planning and scheduling of design and construction projects, including Highway, Railroad, or Vertical projects.
Scheduler specialist will assist in the development and maintenance of specific project baselines and reporting; will be required to prepare, maintain, and review cost/resource loaded P6 schedules; should have knowledge of budget and schedule development, forecasting, earned value analyses, and change order analyses.
- Creates and maintains design and construction planning schedules
- Performs contractor schedule reviews
- Develops and maintains critical path logic networks and bar charts utilizing project or planning schedules
- Analyzes, evaluates, and forecasts current status against an established baseline schedule
- Assesses the impact(s) of design or construction changes and schedule slippages
- Develops and updates reports that relay schedule information
- Reports schedule status to the project team, company management, and the client
- 5-7 years of experience
- 4 year Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Experience in Public sector infrastructure (roads, bridges, rail, airports, buildings) projects a plus
- Technical experience required:
- Demonstrated experience in project controls with focus on Scheduling
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated experience in use Primavera P6 (knowledge of Microsoft Project is a plus, but not required)
- Experience in analyzing contractor schedule(s) during both the development phase (baselines) and during active construction to determine overall progress, including analyses of critical path(s), and review cost & resource loading
- Experience with preparing scheduling reports
- Able to perform Time Impact Analysis
- Previous CTDOT experience is a plus
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experiencescheduler, scheduling, p6, primavera p6, project controls, design, construction, baselines, cost, resource, earned value, develop, construction management, civil engineering, public sector, CTDOT, time impact analysis, contractor schedule, PMI
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.