Ewi are working on behalf of a European main contractor who is seeking a Cost Controller who has a background in infrastructure. The candidate will be Swedish speaking and is to be based in head office throughout the week.
- Analysing profits and losses after recurring financial closings.
- Cost-effective analysis to increase profitability and improve process efficiency.
- Analyse financial results, key ratios and investigate discrepancies.
- Manage and execute global standardisation of methodology across the company group.
- Participate in establishing business case for different projects, investments and acquisitions.
- Support in planning budgets.
- Provide standard reports and presentation material.
- Actively support sales activities.
- Support specific projects with financial expertise.
- Activity and project follow-up.
- 5 years of professional experience from working in the same or a similar role.
- Academic degree within Finance or related field.
- Experience from analysing financial results.
- Experience from working in a company with entities in multiple countries.
- Experience from building and executing a global process structure.
Please contact email@example.com and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.