Rail PSD Systems Expert - Saudi Arabia
The market leading infrastructure & energy recruiter is seeking a Rail PSD Systems Expert for a role in Saudi Arabia.
Joining this leading engineering company is an excellent opportunity to join a team of engineers who are the global market leaders within railway. The client ewi recruitment is working with are one of the largest global companies. They are involved with many of the most iconic global railway projects. As a business they offer great benefits and career progression.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Acting as the Rail PSD systems expert you will work as the expert reviewing & project managing all aspects around platform screen door technologies.
You will be required to:-
- Plan, schedule, co-ordinate and manage sub-contractor & suppliers to ensure all project objectives and agreed milestones are achieved in accordance with project scope, budgets, safety standards and customer expectations.
- Represent PSD team in meetings and presentations
- Responsible for all aspect of PSD design deliverables.
- Provide engineering support to other divisions by checking, monitoring and verify submissions and design studies.
- Prepare co-ordinate and review monthly reports to PM
- In charge of performing the PSD Test & Commissioning jointly with the contractors and Client,
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years' experience in delivering PSD solutions in the Metro or Rail environment.
- Excellent understanding of Platform Screen Doors from a technical, installation and maintenance view.
The salary package consists of a package upwards of $1000 USD and expat benefits.
To apply please email your updated CV to Jak Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join my expert network on Linkedin to be informed of new opportunites first!
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.