Our client is looking for a high caliber individual to take up the position of Quantity Surveyor (1 year contract) and the position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Provide guidance on contractual issues to the relevant operating line divisions supervising the Works,
- Provide detailed analysis of claims for the Employer, preparing referrals to and participating in hearings with the Dispute Adjudication Board(s) and contributing to other contractual and claims related activities.
- Prepare Engineer?s/Engineer?s Representative?s decisions under Employer/Owner-designed contracts
- FIDIC contracts;
- Design and build contracts; (experience with FIDIC EPC/T will be highly regarded);
- Dispute Adjudication/Resolution Boards;
- Cost analysis and time-impact analysis.
The candidate must be a qualified civil engineer with more than 15 years general experience and a particular interest in and aptitude for contractual matters. A relevant professional qualification would be an advantage.
The selected candidate will be required to produce original documentary evidence of his/her qualifications and work experience.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Rail Personnel is an internationally recognised recruitment specialist with a solid reputation in the rail industry worldwide for finding clients the people they need.
We are able to provide you with staff on contract or to fill a permanent position.
We have been helping people find jobs for over 15 years.
Our website is visited by thousands of rail professionals from around the world and we have offices in Asia, North America, the Middle East and the UK.
Working with us means having access to the best jobs and people in the rail industry.