My client is a leading global energy company providing services and solutions through every step of the energy process, this being from generation to consumption. They operate on a global scale, contributing to a large percentage of electricity, transmission and distribution production worldwide.
My client is looking for an experienced 'Electrical Networks Engineer' based in Paris, France who will be responsible for implementing software solutions in energy markets and the Smart Grid. The candidate will be in charge of the implementation of electrical distribution network management applications for power systems projects (EMS/SCADA/DMS projects)
- Technical interface with the R&D department in the management of evolutions and defects of software applications
- Following standards and procedures in order to ensure quality defined in the implementation of their software systems
- Consult with other technical officers to ensure that recommendations related to system design are followed
-Plan implementation tasks, track progress and costs, evaluate the rest to be done
- Support the marketing teams for technical demonstrations to customers
- Provide an advanced level of projects support with the ability to solve complex responsibilities
- Provide the necessary elements to the project manager for overall planning, cost estimation, risk assessment and risk reduction plans
- Engineering degree in the field of electrical engineering with specialisation 'electrical networks' or any knowledge / equivalent experience
- Knowledge in electrical distribution networks alongside the principles of modelling and analysis of distribution network management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The candidate should be comfortable with technical presentations of solutions and design in front of client
- Programming skills in C++, java, python or other languages
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.