- Will work with the Customer to define operational training scenarios in the Public Transport domain
- Will work with the design team to enhance the existing system with machine learning capabilities.
- Will work with the validation team to define data accuracy validation models & methods
Duration: 6 MONTHS (with a possible extension)
Starting date: ASAP
Name of the Project: EC3
Work Schedule: 8Hrs Working per Day / 5 Working Days
Mob/demob flight tickets
Medical insurance coverage provided
Accommodation + Transportation: Not provided
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experience
• Strong experience in Public Transport Management and optimization
• Experience in working with Governmental Public Transport agencies either as direct employee or through a System supplier
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Proactivity in identifying and preventing potential activities or problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members, Design Authorities and varying levels of senior management in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Good command of written and spoken in French is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken in Arabic is a plus
- 10+ Years’ experience
MPH is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, Power, Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunications, Railway, Mining and Metallurgy, Environment and Nuclear industries worldwide.
MPH is a quality focused company. As a result MPH has been ranked as a top supplier by TOTAL for years and received high grades of quality service by many clients in various industries. MPH is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
MPH has 1200 skilled workers and engineering professionals employed in various challenging jobs in 54 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. It specializes in Recruitment Services: Talent Acquisition, Employee Immigration, Payroll & Taxation, HSE Compliance, Training and Logistics Assistance. As a turn-key workforce solutions and end-to-end service provider, it is at the forefront in sourcing and placing much sought after talent in the industries it serves.
In the last 30 years the organization has grown from strength-to-strength having been established in 1985 in Paris, France.