Our client one of the most renowned Railway Company, is currently looking for a “Data Scientist/Accuracy expert” in Dubai.
EC3 Project : Enterprise Command and Control Centre Communication systems design, installation and configuration validation.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Will work with the design team to enhance the existing system with machine learning capabilities.
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Will work with the validation team to define data accuracy validation models & methods
Duration: 6 MONTHS (with a possible extension)
Starting date: ASAP
Name of the Project: EC3
Work Schedule: 8Hrs Working per Day / 5 Working Days
Mob/demob flight tickets
Medical insurance coverage provided
Accommodation + Transportation: Not provided
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experience
- Prior experience in Public Transport Domain
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as Cassandra
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data-oriented personality
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Proactivity in identifying and preventing potential activities or problems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to team members, Design Authorities and varying levels of senior management in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken in English
- Good command of written and spoken in French is a plus
- 4-5 Years experience
MPH is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, Power, Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunications, Railway, Mining and Metallurgy, Environment and Nuclear industries worldwide.
MPH is a quality focused company. As a result MPH has been ranked as a top supplier by TOTAL for years and received high grades of quality service by many clients in various industries. MPH is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
MPH has 1200 skilled workers and engineering professionals employed in various challenging jobs in 54 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa. It specializes in Recruitment Services: Talent Acquisition, Employee Immigration, Payroll & Taxation, HSE Compliance, Training and Logistics Assistance. As a turn-key workforce solutions and end-to-end service provider, it is at the forefront in sourcing and placing much sought after talent in the industries it serves.
In the last 30 years the organization has grown from strength-to-strength having been established in 1985 in Paris, France.