Our client are a large Tier 1 global contractor who are delivering a range of projects around Victoria, Australia & globally.
They are going to be delivering the Ballarat Line Upgrade & The Southern Program Alliance in joint ventures with reputable contractors.
They have 4 divisions including Infrastructure, Construction, Power & Civil Design Engineering.
- Assist the Project Manager with the preparation of scope documentation for specific activities/works and progress the engagement of the contractor/supplier, including tendering, evaluation contract award;
- Program, stage and deliver work packages;
- Manage all aspects of allocated projects in conjunction with relevant stakeholders and clients to progress projects through the construction & signalling stages;
- Manage Administration & control documentation from clients;
- Manage the handover process at project completion ensuring that all the key stakeholders are involved and that project documentation is completed in accordance with procedures
- Manage the signalling design information and drawings, including ensuring that all signalling is installed appropriately;
- Report on project financial position against an agreed budget baseline and justify deviations to the project budget
- A Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or Engineering - Electronics
- Minimum 3+ years Project Management/ Engineering experience working on Rail signalling projects. Ideally in Melbourne
- Excellent understanding of rail signalling, earthworks, underground services.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong leadership and man management skills
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
- Previous work on MTM, VLine or ARTC projects will be highly regarded
If you think you have what it takes to work with one of the most highly regarded companies in the Engineering space globally then apply today!
Get in touch with Joshua O'Grady for more information on 03 8376 2812.
Spencer Ogden is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
Skills and experienceSignalling Project Engineer
SPENCER OGDEN: THE AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ENERGY, ENGINEERING AND INFRASTRUCTURE RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in specialist, professional, proactive recruitment, working with skilled Energy, Infrastructure and Engineering professionals across the globe.
UNRIVALLED SERVICE IN EVERY SECTOR
Spencer Ogden represents clients and candidates at mid to senior levels which operate globally within:
• Oil & Gas
• Built Environment
Our client base includes major operators, utility providers, manufacturers, developers, research institutes, consultancies and international government bodies.