Rail OHLE Design Review Engineer - Australia
The market leading infrastructure & energy recruiter is seeking a Rail Overhead Line Design Review Engineer for a role in Australia.
Joining this leading engineering company is an excellent opportunity to work on one of the worlds biggest rail projects. As a business they offer great benefits and career progression.
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Help leading technical meetings, checking drawings, solve and coordinate technical issues between the different discipline leaders.
- Be responsible for the list of deliverables and the production at the different milestones of the project. Be responsible of the design checks procedures.
- Assisting with design management and scope of work.
- Oversee and facilitate Design planning activities to enable profitable and quality delivery of projects.
- Progress reporting and monitoring.
- 5-10yrs experience in the design and review of rail overhead line projects
- Bachelors degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
The salary package consists of a package upwards of $10000 USD. My client is negotiable on this role for the right candidate.
To apply please send in your updated CV to Jak Jackson at email@example.com
Please join my expert network on Linkedin!
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.