The SYSTRA Scott Lister Group provides comprehensive consultancy services to a variety of industry verticals including;Defence, Rail and Transport sectors. As part of SYSTRA's global footprint, we are constantly helping clients deliver complex engineering projects that require our consulting services & subject matter expertise. We have multiple office locations throughout Australia and provide our workforce with ongoing personal career growth, learning and development to achieve job satisfaction and a long tenure.
Reporting to the Technical Director of Safety Assurance; The Principal/Senior Consultant - Systems Safety Assurance Engineering will be part of a multi-disciplined team and play a crucial role in the successful delivery of projects. The role will provide you with the opportunity to apply your Systems Safety Assurance expertise across multi billion dollar rail engineering projects.
- Perform Systems Safety Assurance consulting activities to clients during project stages.
- Deliver comprehensive safety management plans for each rail project to defined requirements and outcomes.
- Form and maintain hazard logs, develop safety requirements, verify & identify safety requirements, specify & assure to SILS, write appropriate safety cases.
- Perform reviews of project delivery in alignment to systems assurance requirements whilst complying with standards such as EN50126.
- Be a trusted contributor to project requirements, leveraging your knowledge from a safety and regulatory perspective.
- Cross collaborate with team members to manage the minimisation of project risks.
Required experience & skills:
- Degree Qualified in an Engineering discipline and with 5+ year experience in systems safety within the rail / transport sector.
- A strong level of knowledge relating to standards in particular EN50126.
- The ability to write quality plans and reports and provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders.
- Proven abilities to build sound working relationships across diverse groups internally and externally.
At Systra Scott Lister, we believe that a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and experiences create a productive work environment. As such, we value diversity of thought and experience and encourage applications from diverse community groups. Our values are centred around Integrity, Accountability, Excellence, Collaboration, Respect & Safe Practice in a well we do.
Systra Scott Lister offer full sponsorship and relocation assistance for suitability qualified overseas candidates. Interested? Please click on the apply details below. Please note that Systra Scott Lister does not accept unsolicited resumes from external agencies, we do however appreciate your interest.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.