My client is a leading international consultancy who are currently working on a new light trams system in Qatar and they are looking to recruit an experienced testing and commissioning manager.
The role will involve:
- integration and validation activities for the project
- to attend the testing and, commissioning of the Systems, including participation in the tests at all stages as defined in the Testing & Commissioning Plan, with special emphasis on the processing of the results and the management of the test reports of each stage.
- shall be responsible & establish the plans and test procedures for systems activities
- validate the plans and test procedures of the contractor
- plan and coordinate the off-site tests of the participating units for the realization of the systems tests
- responsible for liaising with all relevant sub-contractors on site to ensure all installations are tested and commissioned to the relevant standards
- responsible for providing technical support, ensure that all installations work in relation to clients specifications
- review, investigate and recommend any issues on site and to ensure all testing documentation is completed and signed off by client representative
- follow-up the corrective actions mandatory before the systems tests start
Candidates should have an engineering related degree and should be able to demonstrate at least 20 years experience in a managerial role in the railway industry and must have at least 10 years experience in a testing and commissioning role.
The T&C Manager shall have extensive experience in various Tram/LRT/Metro rail systems and the systems and procedures necessary to test, commission and bring into trial operation. Moreover, he shall have an approval and acceptance role on technical matters as they relate to systems integration and testing and shall conduct reviews, ensuring their compliance with the specifications
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
CR Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
• Construction - build and civils
• Rail and metro.
• Bridges and building structures
• Highways and infrastructure
• Project Management.
• Health and Safety
• Planning and Project Controls
• Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
• Environmental and Geotechnical
• Facilities Management
• Human resources, finance and support services, Administration