Our client is looking for "System Engineer" for project in Dubai
Dubai's Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) is set to start work on a new 6,996-sq-m Enterprise Command & Control Center (EC3) building to be built at a cost of Dh335 million ($91 million) ahead of Expo 2020.
“The centre will act as a unified platform linking various control centers of RTA’s operational agencies such as Dubai Metro, Dubai Tram, Public Transport, Taxis, and Traffic Systems Control Centers with an integrated central control unit
Enterprise Data and Control Centers IT systems and Network detailed design and configuration validation
- Support multiple lead engineers to deliver detailed design artifacts
- Make and justify design choices to comply with system specification and employee requirements
- Attend engineering related meetings and report status with activities, issues and resolution options
- Adhere to project schedule, strategies, policies and constraints
- Identify, quantify and communicate and risks and opportunity as soon as it is foreseeable
- Prepare detailed design artifacts of IT infrastructure subsystems (Servers, Storage, Backup, Active Network, IP-TEL and Audio Visual System)
- Ensure the integrity of technical design by providing traceability matrix to the subsystems specifications and requirements.
- Prepare and validate configuration of the aforementioned systems
- Responsible for verification of the completeness of design deliverables internally and externally.
- Liaise with configuration manager and IVVQ manager for design discussions and exchange of information
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Data Centers and IT Infrastructure designs
- Strong knowledge of major brands in IT, Huawei product knowledge is highly desirable
- Hands on knowledge of Puppet, VMWare, Microsoft Windows Deployment Services, DOORS and other deployment and management tools
- Must have technical writing experience and ability to produce configuration details
- Proactive attitude, able to work in a fast pace environment and integrate with the team
- B.S. degree holder
- Certifications in Network, IT or product speciality is preferred
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
MPH is one of the leading technical and engineering recruitment services providers to Oil and Gas, Power, Aerospace, Defense, Telecommunications, Railway, Infrastructure, Mining Environment and Water industries worldwide.
MPH insists a lot on quality as a result it has been voted among the top quality suppliers by Total over the years. Among its many clients that trust its services is Petronas, which continues to give MPH the ‘A' quality rating. MPH is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company.
MPH's specialized staff comes from 21 nationalities speaking 24 languages servicing clients worldwide. MPH recruitment specialists work across many disciplines and have the expertise to meet the client's requirements successfully making it a win-win situation for both our clients and candidates.
In the last 30 years the organization has grown from strength-to-strength having been established in 1985 in Paris, France. It is now part of Assystem Group.