Rail Level Crossing Manager - Denmark
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Level Crossing Manager to join their team in Denmark for the ETCS Level 2 upgrade scheme.
My client is a leading engineering firm who are working as part of a joint venture for a section of the nationwide scheme consisting of over 1,000km of track which is due to be concluded by 2021.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Duties of the role shall include:
- Liaise with the client's representatives for all aspects of level crossing and associated elements included the Signalling & warning systems.
- Support and lead the Design of the level crossing elements
- Co-ordinate own resources with those of sub-contractors to develop a solution.
- Ensure that all aspects such as interlocking, Civil and Power Supply works compliment the Crossing needs.
- Lead, direct and support all aspects of installation and Testing & Commissioning.
- Ensure that safety standards meet those outlined in the project brief.
- Engineering Degree of Similar
- Previous Rail Level Crossing & Passenger Warning experience (design & engineering)
- Ability to read Signalling drawings and relay drawings
- Professional level in English and Danish with German being a benefit.
The package shall be around $500 per day.
Key Words / SEO
Rail, Metro, Mainline, ERTMS and ETCS Level 2, Rail Level Crossing, Passenger Warning, Signalling, Design Review, Construction Supervision, Owners Engineer, Denmark, Europe.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any senior rail jobs please contact Oliver Jones at ewi recruitment on o.jones(at)ewi-group.com
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the role is located.
There is never a need to provide your bank account details when applying for a job.
EWI is an international consultancy formed of specialist technical consultants who recruit and advise in the fields of infrastructure and natural resources. Each division and consultant within ewi is focussed exclusively on their specialist remit. Similarly our network has been developed and nurtured, providing access to industry specific professionals across each vertical market. We posses unrivalled market and international project knowledge to support our clients sustainable success.
Our specialist rail team are devoted to the provision of technical expertise to leaders within the market. Within this sector we work in the fields of construction, consultancy, and engineering. In short the railway team at ewi are able to help our clients deliver railway projects from concept to turnkey and onto the operational and maintenance. Our networks span feasibility, design, site supervision, commissioning & testing and handover to service all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The ewi rail team are proud to have worked on some of the of the worlds most prestigious rail projects including but not limited to; the Qatar Doha Metro, Saudi Arabia Haramain High Speed Rail, China Beijing High Speed, Malaysia Klang Valley Metro, Denmark Copenhagen Metro, India Kolkata Metro as well as many more of the worlds leading rail projects. The ewi rail team have experience working on metro projects, light rail, underground and freight rail projects.